Conquer obstacles and crush goals off the course. Take on our virtual Tough Mudder Challenges to push yourself, and earn rewards. Designed to be done anywhere at any time and at your own pace, Challenges will get you on track to your fitness goals in no time. Sign up, start moving, track your progress and earn your reward. You ready?
Activity: Group Challenge
Everything's better when done together. Crushing goals and overcoming obstacles is no different. Tough Mudder Group challenges are designed so you can complete your fitness goals together with your friends no matter where they live. Set a team goal, divide and conquer as you track your progress towards your cumulative total. Who’s with you?
Join a team to complete the following Milestones together:
- Tour De Mud - USA: Travel the distance between our LA and Dallas Tough Mudder venues of 2021 with your teammates. Run, walk, or jog a combined 1,467 miles.
- Vertical Tough Mudder: Scale the equivalent of a Tough Mudder Classic course (flipped vertically) with your group. Climb stairs, hike, or run/walk hills to reach a combined 16,093 meters (52,798 feet)
- Seven Summits: Climb the height of Earth's highest peaks with your mates. Climb stairs, hike, or run/walk hills to reach a combined 43,405 meters (142,404 feet)
- Track your elevation using FitRankings*
- Set yourself a timeframe to achieve your goal.
*Your progress will begin tracking when you first sign into FitRankings, not when you purchase your code
- A unique Challenges coin to commemorate your achievement. There are 12 up for grabs, to complete your collection you will need to conquer every Milestone. *
- Dynamic tracking via the Tough Mudder Challenges FitRankings portal.
- Access to the Challenges Facebook group for accountability and support from the Tough Mudder community
*Coins will ship at the time of purchase. The coin is a reward and should be kept hidden away until you reach your goal
2. Check your inbox for your Challenge Confirmation email (sent from email@example.com).
3. Find the unique FitRankings code at the bottom of the email.
4. Head to the FitRankings Hub
5. Find your Milestone series and distance. Then click ‘Redeem Code’.*
6. Proceed through the steps to sign in or create a FitRankings account. When you reach the page requiring a code, enter the Discount Code from Step 3.
7. Bookmark the tracking page and start tracking your progress.**
*Make sure you allow pop-up windows on your browser to proceed with the next step.
**Make sure you sign up in FitRankings using your discount code before starting your Milestone. Any activities added to FitRankings with a date earlier than your sign up date will not track towards your progress.
The FitRankings platform will allow you to record and track your progress on your journey to crushing your Milestone. These video tutorials are here to assist you in using the platform successfully.